Chemical and Petrochemical Inspections, L.P. (CPI) offers industry-leading gas chromatography services that are up to the same level of quality as with a major lab companies, but with the flexibility, value, and service level of a smaller lab. CPI has the following GC equipment and applications:
CPI have built and developed wide variety of applications on GCs above. Some to name are following:
- PIONA/PONA Analysis,
- Methanol, ethnanol, IPA and Higher alcohols,
- Oxygenates and Benzene in LPGs.
- Reformed Gas Analysis,
- Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, Xylenes and Dicyclo-pentadiene.
- Cude Butadienes,
- Pyrolysis Gasoline (Py-Gas), Vinyl Acetate and Carbon chain grouping.
- Simulated Distillation.
- Total and Speciation of Sulfur compounds in liquid, lpg and refinery gases.
- Speciate Industrial Mixed Amines (Lean & Rich) by their composition (MEA, DEA, TEA, MDEA).
- Quantify Amine strength, Water Concentration, Dissolved Acid Gases (CO2 & H2S).
- Aniline Purity and many more…
CPI GC dept has a wide array of important applications required in industrial sector. CPI understands how important it is for our clients to get the fastest yet precise results possible for their product quality specification. We are proud to serve the Golden Triangle and Houston areas, some of the busiest and most thriving industrial sectors in the entire country, with quality lab services that our clients can count on. Our superior training, Master level chemists, advanced methodology, and next level service make CPI the obvious choice for gas chromatography and other lab services.