Trade Inspection Services from CPI help to ensure
efficient operations and monitor regulatory compliance.
The supervision of bulk movements – measuring both the quantities involved and the quality of each parcel – remains a basic trade requirement in business. Effective loss control and the preservation of cargo quality using standard trade methodologies alongside our innovative procedures, local knowledge and technical support is the primary goal of CPI service.
CPI can help you to make your trade a success, setting the standard in inspection and analysis.
In the oil and gas sectors access to volatile hydrocarbons has become more restricted in response to concerns over issues such as VOC release and staff health and safety, CPI holds a Silver Badge with EcoVadis in Corporate Responsibility. Our trade inspection services comply with the basic API MPMS guidelines, as well as local trade standards, practices and requirements. Our field staff are all trained to meet the industry standards such as the IFIA Petroleum Inspector registration and are familiar with ISO, ISGOTT, CBP, USCG and similar norms and regulations as they are applied to the bulk liquid hydrocarbon measurement and sampling business at a local level.
TRADE INSPECTION SERVICES
Our trade inspection services include:
- Measurement of volumes and weights ashore and on board tankers
- Sampling of oil, gas and chemical cargoes
- Inventory measurement of oil, gas and chemicals
- Laboratory analysis of bulk hydrocarbon cargoes
- Pipeline measurement of bulk hydrocarbon deliveries
- Preparation of inspectors reports
- Suitability inspections of shore tanks before use
- Supervision of lightering and other ship to ship transfers
- Bunker surveys
- On hire and off hire surveys
- Blend supervision of gasoline, fuel oil and LPG blends
CPI can support the smooth running of your operations.